Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Armani Code for Men Eau de Toilette Spray
Armani Code for Men Eau de Toilette Spray Product By L'Oreal USA S/D, Inc Lowest Price : See Special Price Now! Available From 0 Sellers |
Product Description
The seductive new fragrance for men.Code combines a citron cocktail of bergamot and lemon with soft notes of olive tree blossom, warmed with Guaiac wood and Tonka Bean. A sexy fragrance blend for the contemporary man in the know.
Made in France
Technical Details
- Launch Date: 2005
- Fragrance Notes: Lemon, Bergamot, Aromatic Mediterranean Notes, Guaiac Wood, Tonka Bean
- Fragrance Style: Flirty
Similar Products
Customer Reviews
By Silent Bob (Costa Mesa, CA)
Not much else to say. I received my bottle today and it is without a doubt fake. The scent is way off (I've been buying this product at dept stores for a while now) and if you look closely the font on the packaging and bottle are different from the real thing. Very disappointed. Hopefully Amazon can process my return ASAP.
By Ligor Gerdhe
I ordered Armani Code for Men Eau de Toilette Spray (4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray) via Amazon on December 22, 2009.
The item I got was not the one I expected. I use Armani Code for more than 2 years, and I'm very familiar with the scent. This product doesn't smell as same as the one I used to use.
Stay away from this FAKE PRODUCT.
I will never, never, never purchase any perfume from Amazon.
By Gwendoline F. Healy (pinehurst, NC)
This fragrance was advertised in a department store flyer for $75.00 plus tax. I thought it smelled a little like Dior Addict, which I adore, so I gave the paper sample to my husband to sniff and he said he liked it too. As I was shopping for DVD's on Amazon I thought I would look up their fragrance site, WOW, imagine my surprise when I found it for almost $30.00 cheaper, NO TAX, NO SHIPPING, what a great buy. And delivered in time for Christmas. I shall always check Amazon for fragrances from now on.
By Natanya
My guy had picked this one out for himself and it smells heavenly! I had asked him what he was wearing that was so good and he told me he switched to Armani Code. I give it an A+!
The mix of spiciness is very pleasing to this lady's senses. It is complex but not overpowering or too musky. I would recommend trying a sample of the cologne first before buying to make sure it blends well with your chemistry. What smells good on one person may cause a different reaction (or even a bit of a headache) to another.
By D. H. Le (USA)
Amazon is my favorite online store, but I've never bought cologne from them. This is the first time buying cologne here, and the cologne appears to be fake. The plastic wrap is resealed. The package is cut inside (check out the customer image I just posted some pics on there). The cologne smells too much alcohol, and it doesn't last long. I think it wasn't shipped from an Amazon warehouse; it was shipped from their partner's. Even though the shipping label has amazon logo on it, the shipping box isn't what amazon usually uses. The receipt is different too. Nevertheless, Amazon Customer Service is great. They give me a full refund, and I don't have to return the cologne back. It now becomes my paperweight. 5 stars is for Amazon CRS, 0 star for the cologne quality = 2 stars total :). This cologne smells great if you get the real one.
All Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment